In the Jump Start Program, we work to resolve the 2 greatest challenges in nutrition and help regulate your cravings mechanism so you crave what’s good for you. There are two tracks:
- Track 1: What should I eat? Answers the first challenge of finding out what you should eat
- Track 2: How do I change? Answers the second challenge of being able to follow through
Start with the Nutrition & Cravings Assessment. Then choose Track 1 or 2. Each track is 8 sessions.
In Track 1 you’ll:
- Learn more about your unique nutrition needs and how to reach your health and fitness goals
- Explore the physical causes of your cravings
- Learn techniques to sharpen your intuition
- Learn to interpret your body and its symptoms
- Get a Human Design & Intuition Assessment
- Create a personalized nutrition plan based on my recommendations and your inner guidance
Next, move to Track 2 where we work on being able to follow the nutrition plan we created in Track 1. I recommend taking Track 1 then 2. But if you only want to focus on habit change and feel comfortable in your nutrition knowledge, then just take Track 2.
In Track 2 you’ll:
- Learn effective mental techniques to help you change habits and reduce cravings
- Explore the psychological causes of your cravings, including the mentalities and misbeliefs that cause unhealthy cravings
- Go through powerful processes to help you remove mental blocks that keep you stuck in bad habits
- Work on developing mindsets that support healthy choices, including self-love
Once you’ve completed Tracks 1 and 2, continue with ongoing counseling support.
Each track is 8 sessions, completed within 3 months. Sessions are once per week for one hour. We meet online.