In the Jump Start Program, which is 2 phases, 10 sessions each, we work to resolve the 2 greatest challenges in nutrition. Phase 1 answers the first challenge of finding out what you should eat, and Phase 2 answers the second challenge of being able to follow through.
In Phase 1, we identify your nutrition needs, create a plan to achieve your goals and address the physical causes of your cravings. You’ll receive the Nutrition & Cravings and Human Design & Intuition assessments, in addition to more in-depth guidance where you’ll:
- Find out your unique nutrition needs.
- Discover the causes of your unhealthy cravings.
- Develop a customized nutrition plan.
- Get guidance on how to reach your health and fitness goals.
- Learn how to increase your intuition and body awareness.
Then move to Phase 2, where we work on changing your habits and following the nutrition plan. You’ll learn effective behavior change techniques. And we go through powerful processes to help you remove the mental blocks that keep you from eating healthy and achieving your goals. You’ll learn how to:
- Reduce unhealthy cravings and urges to stress eat.
- Follow through with the actions you know are good for you.
- Regulate your cravings so you crave what’s good for you.
- Resolve the misbeliefs that keep you stuck.
- Create a mindset that supports healthy choices.
- Experience greater self-love and self-confidence.
I recommend starting with Phase 1 to get nutrition information, then do Phase 2, where you work on implementing that information into your daily life. But if you feel confident in your knowledge of nutrition, and you just want to work on changing your habits, then you can skip to Phase 2.
After you’ve completed Phases 1 and 2, you can continue with ongoing counseling tailored to your needs and interests.
Each phase is 10 sessions. Sessions are once per week for 60 – 75 minutes. We meet online.