In the Jump Start Program, we work to solve the 2 greatest challenges in nutrition so know what’s good for you and can follow through. There are two tracks:
- Track 1: What should I eat?
- Track 2: How do I change my habits?
Start with the Nutrition & Cravings Assessment. Then choose Track 1 or 2. Each track is 9 sessions.
In Track 1 you’ll:
- Learn more about your nutrition needs and how to reach your goals
- Learn how to listen to your body and sharpen your intuition
- Find out what’s causing your cravings and how to stop them
- Get a Human Design assessment
- Build a nutrition plan that’s perfect for you
Next, go to Track 2 where you work on being able to follow the plan we created in Track 1.
I recommend taking Track 1 then 2. But if you only want to focus on habit change and feel comfortable in your nutrition knowledge, then just take Track 2.
In Track 2 you’ll:
- Learn strategies to help you change habits, manage cravings and reach your goals
- Remove mental blocks that keep you stuck in bad habits
- Develop mindsets that support positive change, such as self-love
Once you’re done with Tracks 1 and 2, keep going with weekly counseling to build your knowledge and skill.
Each track is 9 sessions, done within 3 months. Sessions are once per week for one hour. We meet online.