Interested in learning more about Cravings Master? In the initial assessment, we’ll discuss your nutrition and how this method can help. You’ll:
- Get answers to questions you have about nutrition.
- Find out ways to improve your nutrition.
- Determine if nutrition counseling is right for you.
- Learn more about the Cravings Master method.
This session is one hour. We meet online.
Nutrition & Cravings Assessment
In this assessment, you’ll find out the best nutrition to help you get the results you want. You’ll learn where nutrition can bring not only physical improvements, but emotional and mental as well.
You won’t get standardized advice or a complex, overwhelming plan that doesn’t fit your life. We focus on a few major changes that will make the biggest difference in helping you meet your nutrition, health and fitness goals.
We’ll also look at what your cravings mean and how you can reduce unhealthy cravings, specifically:
- The physical and physiological causes of your cravings.
- The emotions and mentalities behind your cravings.
- Where to adjust your nutrition to reduce cravings.
We cover this assessment in 3 sessions. We meet online.
Human Design & Intuition Assessment
In this assessment, you’ll find out:
- How your body guides you toward the right foods to eat.
- How your intuition works uniquely and how to understand it.
- Where you’re prone to make mistakes with food and how to avoid these mistakes.
- Where you’re prone to crave unhealthy foods.
Human Design is a groundbreaking system that gives highly individualized guidance to help you become more effective in caring for yourself and making choices.
It shows you how to make decisions based on intuition and inner guidance, and how each person operates uniquely. For example, some people are designed to follow their in-the-moment instinctual impulses, whereas others should avoid impulsivity and wait until they feel a sense of full-body clarity.
Human Design also reveals the potential weak spots in your cravings mechanism and where you might crave what isn’t good for you. For example, some people are more prone to crave stimulants, such as coffee or sugar.
We cover this assessment in 2 sessions. We meet online.