In counseling, my objectives are to help you:
- Determine the right foods for you.
- Eat healthier and make healthier choices with greater ease.
- Improve day-to-day eating habits.
- Reduce unhealthy cravings.
- Overcome emotional eating.
- Release mental blocks to change.
- Listen to and understand your body.
- Hone your instincts about food.
- Enjoy healthy eating and its benefits.
- Love yourself and your life.
My aim is to help you become your own nutritionist by teaching you about nutrition and how to listen to your body so you can make better choices on your own.
We especially work on developing mentalities for success, which creates a solid foundation in your nutrition choices. We work on establishing a healthier point-of-view that leads to healthier behaviors and results.
By developing better mentalities and releasing mental blocks, you can reduce unhealthy cravings, regulate your eating behavior and become more attuned to your body. It becomes easier to make changes and get a handle on your behavior. You can feel happier and more empowered in your relationship with food and with your body.
Counseling begins with the Jump Start Program.